Monday 24 June 2013

My current favourite products!


Jeanne Lanvin Eau de Parfum - This Lanvin Jeanne perfume is gorgeous, fruity fragrance - perfect for summer!

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat - I've raved plenty about my current fave foundation - Le Teint Touche Eclat (see my 'Wonder Product: YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat' post for more detail). It's still on my must-have list and doesn't look like it's about to go anywhere soon!

Percy & Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish - This Percy & Reed finishing polish is great for taming my flyaway hairs. Perfect for the unsettled British weather at the moment.. One minute it's warm and sunny and the next it's hammering it down - that's all a naturally frizzy haired girl like me needs! This polish holds those pesky strands firmly in place, and smells great too.

Clarins Ultra Matte Moisturising lotion - Currently I'm focusing on trying to nurse my skin to health. I've been taking oxytetracycline to try and combat a bout of acne and I've been religious in my cleansing and toning routine. I've been moisturising  using the Clarins Ultra-Matte lotion. It's perfect for girls like me who have really oily skin! 

Clarins Eye Contour Balm - I've also been coveting the Clarins eye contour balm. It's so refreshing and the delicate skin around my eyes just drinks it up. I've been keeping it in the fridge before use and then applying, which helps to reduce any puffiness around my peepers.

Carmex Pomegranate SPF15 lip balm - A deeply moisturising product, this balm contains SPF15 and has a gorgeous fruity scent. My absolute must have for all times. And it's dirt cheap too!

Rodial Brazilian Tan Dark - I came across this Rodial tan by accident - a friend recommended it to me and I'm now hooked! My favourite thing about it is the scent - a rich, creamy caramel. So, so much better than the overpowering biscuit-y scent you get with a lot of other fake tans. It's also fab for quick and easy application. Using a mitt, sweep it over legs and arms sparingly - a little goes a long way - and over 8 hours it will develop into a golden glow. Not that you need to worry about the 8 hours though.. It's dark enough that you can apply and go. Amazing.

What are your current favourite products? Any suggestions for me?!

Vic xx

Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment