Sunday 23 June 2013

Outfit of the day: Casual Sunday!

Today I've been to spend some time with my friend and her little bubba. I love a lazy Sunday, and we had a great time gossiping and catching up with a cup of tea. There's nothing worse than being too dressed up for a casual Sunday though, so I decided to go as low-key as possible. Today my outfit comes courtesy of Ralph Lauren, Gap, Moncler and Converse.




I love this Moncler coat as it's a rain-proof jacket that the wearer can customise dependant upon their mood that day. For today's look I decided to tie the belt at the waist and double knot it, and roll my sleeves down completely. The Ralph polo and Gap jeans are the ultimate in comfortable, yet stylish off-duty wear. Despite being a comfy outfit - perfect for running around trying to keep a 4-month-old occupied! - it's very 'drab', colour-wise, and so the final touch was these low top spearmint coloured Converse with blinged-up toes.




You might have seen these style of Converse before. They're really, really popular in Essex where I live and as they're comfy AND glam they're the perfect way to add a bit of bling to an otherwise boring outfit! I would recommend the company I bought them from (Krystal KicKKs) to anyone - they were really helpful and keen to make sure that my needs were well fulfilled. You can see some more of Krystal KicKKs' work here.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday beautiful ones!!

Buy my OOTD!

Jacket - Moncler (past season, but you can buy similar here)
Jeans - Gap £44.95
Polo shirt - Ralph Lauren £90.00
Converse - Krystal KicKKs £65.00 (look up Krystal KicKKs on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!)

Vic xx

Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment