Friday 14 June 2013

Wonder Product: YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat

We all know what a amazing product Touche Eclat is. A wonder product on many a make-up artists 'stuck on a desert island' list, this little beauty can camouflage a multitude of sins. Dark circles and blemishes are disguised with a quick click of this pen - it's a must have for every beauty addict.

And now I've found something that throws Touche Eclat right out of the water. The 'big sister' to the pen, Le Teint Touche Eclat has all the great properties of the original but infused into a foundation, and my oh my does it work.




This wonder product holds the key to glowing, healthy-looking skin. It even includes SPF19, helping to protect our largest organ against harmful UV rays. I discovered the Touche Eclat foundation relatively recently, and I'm now such a fan I'm using it every day. I have struggled to find the perfect foundation for a long time and finally here it is. My skin looks even and my complexion is luminous: once you go Touche Eclat you never go back!!

Find your perfect shade with the YSL LE TEINT TOUCHE ECLAT FOUNDATION SHADE FINDER

Buy my wonder product HERE!!

Vic xx

Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment